Enable speakers or other HiFi devices to receive audio signals wirelessly. The BTR006 receiver plugs into any stereo 3.5mm audio input socket (AUX), ideal for use with BT A2DP enabled car speaker/iPod/iPhone/MP3 Player/TV/HIFI system or other BT devices. This BTR006 adaptor draws power from its built-in Li-ion battery and when fully charged will allow for 10.5 hours continuous use (device still works when charging). The adaptor comes complete with a charging cable. The charging cable can be plugged into any USB socket to charge the adapter.
– BT V4.0+EDR
– Built-in Li-on rechargeable battery
– Function Range: up to 10M
– Frequency response: 2.4Ghz – 2.480Ghz
– Receiving Sensitivity: -74+/-4DB
– Working time: up to 10 hours
– Stand-by time: up to 230 hours
– Dimensions: 45 x 32 x 8 mm, Weight: 14g
– Universal 3.5″ plug, suitable for any speakers or other audio devices with 3.5″ line-in socket
– Also works with JUSTOP BTT005 BT transmitter to wireless your iPod/MP3/mobile/TV or other devices.
– JUSTOP Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver x1,
– 3.5mm jack joiner x1,
– 3.5mm female Jack to RCA cable x1;
– USB charging cable x1,
– User Manual x1